Friday, November 7, 2008

Hit Me

I'm always amused by the search engine hits that this blog gets from time to time. Maybe it's not so amusing to anyone else, but it is my blog, so I'm gonna post some of the interesting keywords.

First, there are a million different derivations of the name, Paint Splashes. That's to be expected. Though I don't expect anyone is going to get any "how to" advice here...

Then there are inquiries about "how to paint a chimney." Heck if I know.

There was a search for "raccoon paint." I really don't recommend it...

And, "laying on the couch it wasn't me." Uh, no really... it wasn't me.

I'm not really sure why someone needed a "plumber's crack patch" but when it's found, I'd like to see it. Or... maybe not. Nevermind.

If anyone needs info on "Michigainian vs. Michigander" my blog is not the definitive source, but I've definitely observed the phenomenon.

But the ones that most concern, worry and yay, even cause me great alarm-- "snorting tea" and "snorting paint funnies." Oh... just... don't. Please.



(High quality content on this here website, huh? Aiee. Just doing my part for your daily dose of drivel.)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... I got to wonder what mine would result in... lol. What do you know! My blog is the third result! Otherwise, it gets mostly Canadian sites...

    ReplyDelete