Saturday, June 7, 2008

Fill-in-the-blank Interview

Me: Jonah, do you want to do an interview?

Jonah:


M: And "interview" is where I ask you all kinds of questions and you answer them for the benefit of other people.

J:


M: Please disregard the pathetic excuse for a flower bed in the background. Now, let's begin. First of all, what kind of tractors are you very favorite?

J:
18 minutes later--

M: Whew! That's a lot of tractors. Um... Don't you think they're kind of big and dangerous for such a little boy?

J:


M: Well, how old are you?

J:


M: I think you're having some co-ordination issues.

J:


M: Uh, I think you still need one more finger there...

J: -no answer-

M: So, are you a boy, or a monkey?

J:



M: What are you going to be when you grow up?

J:


M: Well, how about you just don't worry about that and stay little for a while yet. Ya wanna live with me forever?

J:


M: Okay, well, thanks for the interview. It was fun. I'm so glad you took time out of your busy schedule to talk to me.

J:

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I'm pretty sure that first picture is an old one of Nathan isn't it? And the last - a Regentin.

    Adorability factor (1-10) - 11

    Come to Grandma!

    ReplyDelete