Monday, May 5, 2008

Random Three-year-old-ness

Me: Multitasking-- having just finished starting sourdough bread and kefir,waiting for the milk to heat up for making yogurt, so that I can use that pan to make the sweet tea for Kombucha, the latest batch of which is sitting on the table waiting to be strained. I'm drinking some Clipper organic white tea with raw cream and raw honey, reading blogs.

Jonah- finishes his tea, sees the Kombucha: "Can I have some kabooocha?"

Me: "Don't you want more tea?"

J: "No, I want kaboocha!"

Me: "Hmmm... I guess." Pours him a little in his cup, unstrained and warm (The drink, not the cup).

J: Drinks it down. "Can I have more? Look! A tractor! It's a Harvester Innernational! I gotta go to the potty. Be right back! Bye! Quack! Quack, quack, quack..."

Me: Sips tea, navigates over to Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    quackwuackwuack

    ReplyDelete