Wednesday, May 7, 2008

In Which My Sister Quits Speaking to Me

This is Peter:




He's 6, the youngest of my five brothers, adorable, and very much the baby of the family. And that's his, uh, puppy. I don't know the puppy's name. But Peter is cute and cuddly with his puppy.


This is Alyssa:




She's 15 and my only sister. When I was a kid with three brothers, I prayed and prayed and prayed for a sister. Eventually, God gave in and I got a sister. Isn't she lovely?


Alyssa is also cute and cuddly, nevermind that she's 9 years older than Peter:


That's Lion. When she was little, we tried to convince her that it was Simba and that he was a boy, but she dressed him up in doll clothes and insisted he was a girl and his her name was Lion.

And apparently, she still does to this day.

1 comment: