Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Taggie



I got crafty today!






What is it, you ask? Why, it's a Taggie! I will readily admit that I totally ripped off this idea. These things sell for 20-30 bucks on the Taggie website! I was skeptical when I first saw one, but when I saw how much my friend's baby enjoyed it, I realized it's a pretty cool toy. It's just a soft little blankie, 13 inches square, with loops of ribbon sewed in along the edges. The ribbons are all different colors and textures and babies love to feel them with their fingers and mouths. Mine has soft fleece on one side and a cute little stripe and daisy printed cotton on the other. I only used materials that I had around from other projects.

I'm inclined to save it for Evan for Christmas, but I think he'll be ready to enjoy it before then, so I probably won't be able to wait that long. It's such great entertainment for a little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment