Saturday, June 14, 2008

Woe is me

Feet don't like heavy objects:


(Disclaimer: the owner of this blog is not responsible for any gross-out factor from either nasty bruise or dirty toenails. The said owner goes barefoot in a large garden, and has not had time to dress up the grime with a mani-pedi.)

I have been painting the cabinets for the kitchen. About an hour ago I was putting the drawers back in the first three that I finished with the second coat yesterday. I've been such a klutz lately so of course I dropped the the corner of the heaviest drawer on my foot. I've never seen anything swell (can't tell from the pic, but it was nearing on golf-ball before extensive ice) so fast.

And now I'm supposed to be picking strawberries and making shortcake to take to a friend's house tonight where we're going for supper. Nathan said, "oh, we'll just pick up a coffee cake on our way there." WAAAAHHHH!!!

If you'll excuse me, I'll get back to howling in pain and indignation.

Ooooowwieeee...

2 comments:

  1. OW OW OW OWWWWW!!!

    {{{{shiver}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feet don't like heavy objects but...You are a heavy object.


    ^ my philosophy of the day.

    ReplyDelete