Thursday, June 12, 2008

Random 3YO, part II

"I'm a binger-binger! Look at me! I'm a binger-binger! I'm a binger-binger! I'm a binger-binger! I'm a..."

~~~

To Dandelion, the goat: "You can't always get what you want, Goat! It's my tractor and you may not touch it! I'm very upset with you!"

~~~

The subject of not always getting what you want is pretty hot these days. With the constant demand, "I WANT it!" comes the constant refrain from The Stones' "You can't always get what you wah-uh-ant!"

So the other day, I heard him singing his rendition: "You always get what you want..."

He doesn't seem to be getting the concept.

And this morning when I sang it to him, he sang back with a nice tune, "But I waaaaant iiiiiit" So I sang it again and he sang, "Sometimes I wanna get what I waaaant..."

~~~

"Will you help us, Mommy?"

"Uh... who?"

"Look at us, Mommy! We're cleaning up!"

Okay, so is this the "Royal We"?? You're creeping me out, kid.

~~~

"Mom, chickens poop, too"

~~~

He grabs my belt-loop from behind me: "Ah! There's something stuck to you! Hahaha! It's a big fly! AAAAHHHH"

~~~

"I'm the Mommy, now. You're Jonah."

"Okay. I want waaaaater!"

"Okay, here's some..."

"No, I want milk!"

"Okay..."

"Water!"

"Wait I'll get you some..."

"Milk! I want milk!"

"Here's some water! Now you be Mommy."

~~~

"I'm a binger-binger! I'm a binger-binger!"

No comments:

Post a Comment