Monday, June 30, 2008

Do you think I'm Craaaayyyzeeeee?

Possibly.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Some days are like this.

(Trying to open a bag of chips) "Pretend this is miiiine..."

(In the fridge) "Hmmm... I need a snack... No! I neeeed to! Just a minute! I wanna get some fooood!!!!!"

(At the TV with a DVD in hand) "I'm gonna watch 'Blumpy' 'til supper, okay? But I waaannnnaaaa!!!!!"

(On a chair at the sink) "I gonna do some dishes!" *CRASH* "But I waaaannnnaaaaa do aaa diiisheeeees!"

"It's MY computer!"

"It's MY hammer!"

"It's MY wallet!"

"But it's MIIIIINNNNNE!"

"It's MY camera!"

"Pretend this is my coffee. Cold coffee!"

"Look! I found a game!"

"I'm gonna do it mySELF!"

(In the bathroom) "I gonna wipe you when you done, Mommy..."

"I'm takin' a BATH!"

"But I need a marker!"

"No! Not yet!"

"Can I help?"

"Let me do it!"

"Mommy? Can you get me a special treat?"

"I'm eating like a doggy!"

"Can I make supper?"

(With a rake in the garden) "I wanna do a ex-a-vator!"

"I'm gonna make a phone call! But I need to call someone!"

"No, I not have quiet time today."

"Look! I let the chickens out!"

"No! I neeeed the hose! I watering the gaaaarden!!!"

"Let me have that! But I WAAANT IT! WWWWWAAAAAHHHHH!! NO! NO! MINE! LET ME! GIMME! BUT I WAAAAANT TOOOOO!!! WAAAAH!"







"Mommy, are you frusserated?"

3 comments:

  1. ROFL

    So...I was trying to figure out...is this Nathan? You? Jonah?

    Still not sure....I'm thinking Nathan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Look! I let the chickens out!"

    Definitly Nathan.

    Ahhh, now I must change my shorts

    ReplyDelete