Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm sure this is what Heaven will smell like

 
 
 



Yeah, just like that.

And I wish you could see a full-sized, high resolution view of that photo, cuz I'm really liking it...

I love when my peonies bloom. These three big peony plants are one of the very few wonderful gems that came with this dump that we live in (and I say that in the fondest way possible-- about the dump, I mean). They're planted in a very strange spot, but whatever. I'm afraid to move them. So they just started blooming and I've been fawning over them all day. They're loaded with blooms and more buds.

And this evening we had another nasty storm move through. It was downright scary for a few minutes there. We've been getting these... one after another, almost every day.

I'm sure you know where I'm going with this.

Cuz those lovely peonies? Are laying on the ground.

Flattened.

No comments:

Post a Comment