Tuesday, June 3, 2008

LaLa

Sometimes, I think there's just something a little strange about my sister.

I just can't seem to put my finger on it...

We get along great. I've always thought it was so special to have an only sister. We share five brothers... maybe that's why sometimes she just seems a little...off.

Anyway, when Samuel was learning to talk, he called me DeeDee and her LaLa. Somehow, that morphed into our nicknames for each other and that's what we call each other pretty much all the time.

So she's really sweet, laughs a lot and we have fun together. But sometimes... I don't know.

I mean, at times, it just like she's from anther planet or something...




So imagine my surprise when Nathan picked up my last roll of film yesterday and I found this picture on it:





Yeah... see, I just knew something wasn't quite right.








Lala, I only tease you because I love you.

2 comments:

  1. You made me laugh for 5 minutes straight.


    This is going to be my profile pic in many websites. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh photoshop

    Surprised me fo reals

    ReplyDelete