Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's All a Blur Anyway

Blog neglect. It happens. You would think I would have so much more to write about, except that I'm on vacation and that makes me laaaazy.

I also have a fabulous new-to-me camera, which my brother wrote about on his blog. So you'd think I'd have piles of photos to post as well, except that I'm pretty clueless as to the workings of this contraption. Until I get it all sorted out (as well as get back to my own computer for some photo editing), you can expect to see plenty of photos like this:



...because I don't seem to possess the same level of scrupulousness as my photohaulic brother.





In spite of the dearth of photos and updates here at Casa de la Paint Splashes, you can rest assured that we're having tons of fun.




I just love hanging out with my awesome siblings-- they're a total "gas" and I mean that figuratively as well as literally, if you know what I mean (hint: five brothers. Yeah.).




They're all fun... red plaid and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment