Thursday, October 9, 2008

Random Thoughts on Two Minutes

1. Nathan is tearing off the side of the house. So that we can have a warmer winter. Boo and yay, respectively.






2. Someone is itching for trouble. Heh, heh. Get it? Itching? I crack myself up. Not really.






3. We have too many cats. They're not even ours. The adopted us. All my life, I've wanted a farm. Not a commercial farm --shudder at the thought-- no, just a hobby farm. Room for lots of critters. But what do I get? A flippin' cat farm. Arg. They're always under my feet, begging for more food and "may we please come in and live with you in your house where we will eat every thing in sight?"






4. No thoughts here. Just cuteness.




5. When you pick apples across the road, make sure to check for poison oak before you go rumaging around in the grass looking for good apples. Also, again with the too many cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment