Monday, October 20, 2008

Oh! The Digging!



There's a hole in the ground right out side my kitchen door..
There's a hole in the ground right outside my kitchen dooooor!
There's a hole! There's a hole...
There's a hole right outside my kitchen door!




There's a backhoe bucket in the hole right outside my kitchen door...
There's a backhoe bucket in the hole right outside my kitchen doooooor!
There's a bucket! There's a bucket...
There's a backhoe bucket in the hole right outside my kitchen door!


There's some dirt in the bucket in the hole right outside my kitchen door...
There's some dirt in the bucket in the hole right outside my kitchen doooooor!
There's some dirt! A lot of dirt...
There's some dirt in the bucket in the hole right outside my kitchen door!


There's a chicken in the dirt from the bucket in the hole right outside my kitchen door...
There's chicken in the dirt from the bucket in the hole right outside my kitchen doooooor!
There's a chicken! There's a chicken ...
There's chicken in the dirt from the bucket in the hole right outside my kitchen door!

3 comments:

  1. OK, I will ask the question. What exactly is the hole for???
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that was the million dollar question!

    I believe it is a trench for a drain tile that never got finished when the foundation was dug in the first place.

    Also, there is a similar trench along the old foundation on the west side for a "cap" for the foundation to seal and strengthen it.

    I think that's how it goes anyway. I don't really ask about this stuff anymore...

    ReplyDelete