Monday, July 14, 2008

In My Oven



I love summer. Have I mentioned that? I might have. I love going out to my garden and picking supper. I just put this lasagna in my oven, complete with tomato sauce from last year's garden (since I'm still waiting on this year's crop...) and plenty of fresh basil and ground pork from my neighbors down the road. And I have all this kale in my garden that was big and beautiful until the Bugs got it. Now it's very sad. So in effort to use it before They eat it all, I threw in some of that, too. But I was very careful to clean off all the worms and their poop before I layered the kale into my lasagna. Oh, I'm sorry, did you just loose you appetite? I do hope you weren't eating anything when you read that.

(Note: this photo is a test. I'm trying to see if I can get better resolution and photo quality by hosting the images on Photobucket. Duh, you say. I'm a little slow, all right? I think it's a little better. What do you think?)

2 comments:

  1. Nah, it's the same. Tumblr sucks too. I don't know why we can't just have decent looking images on these blogs. Also, photobucket only hosts the image as long as it is uploaded. So if it gets deleted for some reason, you have a big blog hole. Lame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read my furry pink lips....okay just my pink lips. imageshack!!! So much better then the other stuff. Gosh.

    ReplyDelete