Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snack Time

Look, I know my posts have been a little uninspired lately... And here I am posting about something so mundane as a snack. But it's my life (a little boring at the moment) and my blog (also boring) so like it or lump it. And if you know any local muses, send one my way.

Moving on.

Jonah is in obsessed with oranges. I'm not always good about having fruit in the house (since I only get groceries once a month), so when there's fruit around, he's just in heaven. Oranges are particularly yummy to him. I've never been a fan of them, myself, unless they're very juicy and sweet. In my experience, they tend to be a little dry and pulpy, and you never know what you're going to get. I prefer tangerines because they're more likely to have the requisite moisture. But today, we shared some very appropriately juicy, sweet oranges.

















Would you check out the eyelashes on this kid? Melt me with cuteness.



He's way sweeter than the oranges.

3 comments:

  1. The third picture, the one with the teeth....he looks SO like Nathan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great post, what are you talkin about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHY?? why are women cursed with little eye lashes and boys ALWAYS have loooong and dark eyelashes.

    NOT FAIR!!!

    ReplyDelete