Saturday, September 21, 2013

Baby pictures will make you happy...






Okay, okaaaaaay.  I give in.  So much for philosophy.  Photos it is!






I know you all only love me for my good-looking babies, not my brains anyway.  It's okay.  I'm fine with this.





This.  This little miss is 4 months old today!  I don't think there's a more delightful baby in all the world.  I'm just sure there can't possibly be.





Nor a more handsome little boy sporting a highly sophisticaed hot-cocoa-mustache.  He's an old soul, is Evan.





And if that didn't lift your spirits, how about 9 jugs of hard cider bubbling away and looking so happy they could just float off with their yellow airlock-balloons.





But I know you really only come here for the baby pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Ella looks like Nathan in that last one!

    Thank you for the photos!

    ReplyDelete