Friday, November 11, 2011

Three Little Monkeys

I thought it might be about time to get a picture of all three of my sweet little boys together. Can you believe I haven't yet?

 Um, there might be a reason for that, actually.




It's not as easy as it seems...



Hey, that one is kinda cute!  But there's always someone not looking at the right place  And surprisingly, it's not always the littlest!



But then...


...it just deteriorates...



Until my photo subjects just... leave.

Sigh.



(And now, as an aside, I discover that I have exceeded my photo upload quota for this blog.  I guess I need to figure out what to do about that...)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! Love these! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five bucks for tons of storage. CUTE!!! How is Evan adjusting? The youngest looks at his brother with such love!!!! SWEET!

    ReplyDelete