Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Camoflage





Do you see the babies in these pictures?







No one here but us duckies!



(The second picture was taken back in the ice age before I had a digital camera and blog. I was using this horrendous cheapo digital thing to email the occasional photos to the grandparents. Excuse the complete lack of quality. No idea why I didn't bother to take the same photo with my very good film camera as well...)

(Oh, also note that Jonah was older when he was wearing that same outfit. Evan seems to be very long-bodied and I can hardly even snap the crotch already!)

3 comments:

  1. How CUTE! Don't they look alike to you? Evan is getting to that darling baby stage where you really could spend the whole day taking pictures of all the cute things he's doing. So much fun. I bet Jonah just loved this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say that Evan looks a lot like Jonah in that second picture! Duh!

    ReplyDelete